Roleplay your favorite characters in the Hunger Games. A popular series by Suzanne Collins.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Let The Games Begin!!!
Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» 64th Annual Hunger Games
Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:02 pm by mariah945

» Last day to prepare!!!
Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 am by clue=rue+clove

» Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey)
Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Meeting of all the tributes.
Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 am by TheGirlOnFirexx

» The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games.
Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Your first subject
Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

November 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Let The Games Begin!!!

TheGirlOnFirexx

Re: Let The Games Begin!!!

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 pm

I started off at a steady jog. I kept my bow in one hand and a hunting knife tucked into my belt. Just incase.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:13 am

JAZZ: Harvey is still holding me in his arms. im not sure if he is ever gonne let go of me. i think hes afraid he wont get another chance to. all of a sudden he looks at me.
    "you know shes acting kind of suspicious lately.. i wonder if her and Alec are together in some kind of plot."
    i think about that for a minute before replying.
    "uhm.. i dont think shes like that. i sense the way people are. like i knew that Alec wouldnt stay with us when he said he didnt want our help."
    its true, i did have that feeling.
    "can you sense the way i am?" harvey asks.
    "of course, i have since we first met." i explain. "youre my best friend!"
    "can you sense that every minute i am falling deeper and deeper in love with you?" he asks. and then.. he kisses me. im still thinking about what he said, so i couldnt fight back. i dont refuse, instead i kiss him back, not realizing how passionate he feels towards me. finally i let go, afraid i might faint again. im speechless. so instead, he does the talking for once.
    "you dont know how long ive wanted to do that." he blurts out.
    "and i never knew you could kiss like that." i remark.
    "your not too bad yourself, and you understand.. that wont happen again with Robin around. but we dont need her! we can live on our own, with her around we have a bigger chance of dying. if we run away, we can survive on our own. together."
    i almost give in. i want to. and i feel selfish for that. but i refuse.
    "im sorry. i cant leave Robin. shes my friend, and to leave her behind wouldnt do any good. without her, i dont know how we'd eat!"
    Harvey sighs. "okay." he says disappointed, "but if you ever change your mind- let me know."
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:23 am

I stood in the mouth of the cave. shock on my face that was quickly replaced my hurt. I came back just in time to hear Jazz say 'Without her, i dont know how we'd eat!'

"So thats all i am to you huh? A way to eat. I knew it. Its always me. Everyone takes advantage of the blind girl." my cold voice adapted into a high pitched voice, imitating everyone who has taken advantage of me.
    "'Its okay. If shes half blind shes probably half stupid too. she'll never know!'
    'lets just use her then dump her once she isnt needed. shes a cripple, so she doesnt have any feelings!'"
    I threw the dead rabbits into the cave.
    "Take the stupid food. Im leaving."
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 am

"NOOO! thats not what i meant! i meant that youre important to me and without you i would die! i wouldnt leave you- EVER!!! please dont goo..." i say tears starting to stream down my face. "..youre my friend."
    "shes right." Harvey says "i was the one who wanted to leave. she said no because she didnt want to leave you behind. dont blame it all on her." he says backing me up, while im sobbing acting like a child.
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 am

I almost cave in. I hate upsetting jazz. but, i forced myself to not care.
    "Just leave me alone." i bleakly stated before briskly walking off. Well, looks like Harvey got what he wanted. Saying i was pissed was an understatement...i was infuriated. I wanted to scream and cry at the same time. And i never cry. i found a nice oak tree to climb and settled up there
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 am

I cry, and cry, and cry. ive soaked Harveys jacket. he doesnt say a word. he just watches me cry, probably hoping i would stop soon. but i cant. "she just... left me.." i sob in jagged breaths. "i know, i know." is all he says. i cry myself asleep tonight. not bothering to eat a moursel of rabbit.
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:59 am

I stared crossly at the end of the branch i was sitting on. I had my back against the trunk, one leg on the branch the other swinging, arms crossed over my chest. I hated myself for trusting anyone, for actually believeing she'd want me as an ally. I swore to myself id never trust anyone ever again, besides myself. I only had eight arrows left, i used two trying to take down Eli. My remaining eight rattled around in the quiver, i had to use them wisely. I couldnt afford to lose anymore. I shut my eyes and heaved a sigh.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 am

i have nightmares all night. the most memorable was a replay of Eli with the knife against my throat. but instead of saving me, Robin just stood there, watching me die. i wake up shaking, and covered in sweat and my face still red from the tears. harvey hears me wake, and calms me down. i try to go to sleep, but i cant. instead i wait until harvey starts to snore a little, and then i make my way out of the cave. i walk around a bit deciding where to go. then i see her, up in a tree, still wide awake. i quietly walk over on my light, feet. and i climb up the tree.
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:11 am

The sound of someone climbing a tree catches me off guard. normally, i wouldnt care. But, whoever it was, was climbing the tree i was sitting in. I slowly reached behind me and started pulling out an arrow
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:15 am

"Robin! its me." i shout in a whisper. "dont shoot.."
    who knows? maybe she would. since she probably hates me now, i cant help but think to myself.
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 am

my hand slowly comes around to rest in my lap. i dont say anything, i just look at anything besides her whom i can abrely see in the inky blackness
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:26 am

"Robin.... please..? can we talk?" i ask in my nervous voice. i cant believe one small thing like this that happened, can cause so much trouble. im standing on a branch below her, my hands holding onto her branch. i have a weird feeling.. then i remember that im still sick from the poison. thats when i lose my balance and skid down the tree. I shriek as i fall, and i feel the knees of my pants scrape off. luckily i grab hold of a branch on my way down. but im dangling from one arm, and i cant reach my other one up. "Robin Help!!" i feel my fingers inching thier way off the branch and im sure im going to die.
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 am

In one swift movement i was perched on the branch she was dangling from and grabbing her hand. Grunting as i pulled her up
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:34 am

before i know it robin is holding me steady on the branch, and i feel like im going to faint. "we should get off the tree before something else goes wrong." i say quietly. and i start to climb down with robin following me.
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 am

i jumped down, landing lightly on my feet.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:04 pm

I wake up and i can barely remember what happened after that. i look around me. Im back in the cave, beside Harvey, and Robin is nowhere to be found. It was like nothing happened. i have a sinking feeling that she ran away.
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:08 pm

after i had carried Jazz back to the cave, id wandered further into the woods, found a tree to climb, and spent the night up there. Although, that night wasnt very restful. I didnt get one measley second of sleep.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:13 pm

i wake Harvey up. we eat a bit of the rabbits Robin left us, i dont dare let them go to waste. i explain to Harvey the situation in the tree. i tell him i doubt she will come back. we finally decide we should just leave then. im very disappointed about it, although Harvey thinks its the way it should be. we pack up, and start our trek out. i scale a tall tree to decide where we should head. thats when i see it- a stream, running all the way around the perimeter of the arena. "Lets head that way," i tell harvey. and he doesnt object.
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:22 pm

By morning time, im exhausted. I somehow muster the strength to get down from the tree. Once im on my feet survival mode kicks in. I jog deeper into the woods, continuing my search for Alec. He still hasnt shown up, and im starting to worry. I manage to kill a few squirrels but its water that i need the most. My mouth is dry and its now hard to swallow. I know im close to dehydration.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:30 pm

i must have tripped a gazillion times. harveys long legs and quick feet help him run easily through the forest. he checks on me every few minutes to make sure im okay, and finally i have to stop to rest. while we sit under a tree eating some of the crackers in my pack, i say "well Harvey, i guess you got what you wanted after all." then Harvey says "yeah, but not the way i hoped for, i cant bear to see you upset. but i guess its too late now. she ditched you. so we should move on and focus on surviving. think about it this way.. now you wont be the one to have to kill her." i think about it for a minute, and agree. i dont want it to end up between the two of us. she doesnt derserve to die. none of us do.
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 pm

I walk for about an hour before stopping to lean against a tree. My head feels like someone is hammering my brain into nothingness, my mouth dry. Even though im starting to feel weak and dizzy, i keep going. Even though its supposed to be fall i swear the gamemakers have turned up the heat. Im sweating buckets even though i cant afford to lose anymore water from my body. I stumble along for a good thirty minutes before dropping to my knees. I keep trying to swallow but it seems impossible. I realize how vulnerable i am right now, so i manage to drag myself behind a tree. The sun bears down on me, but despite the heat i get the chills and pull my jacket tighter around me. i end up vomiting whatever little contents i had left in my stomach, i can feel my pulse racing as my vision grows dim
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Finally we get to the stream. i swallow mouthfulls at a time, water never tasted so good in my life. after we both are replenished, we set up camp by a tree. i want to climb it, but Harvey says im too weak. the sickness wont wear off till about tomorrow. plus i still have deep wounds in my leg and lower back, and a cut around my neck, where Elis knife was. so i sit down against a tree, with my knees to my chest. i watch Harvey set up a complicated snare quite a few yards away, and the sun is now high in the sky.
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:52 pm

My eyes slowly close as I drift into unconsciousness.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Harvey says he wants to go look around for more tributes. theres a likely chance that everyone else ran to the stream for water too. i offer to go with him, but he tells me to stay behind. i wait about 15 minutes, the time slowly dragging by. finally when he comes back, he has Robin in his arms! i see that she is unconcious, and i quicky change into serious doctor mode. "Harvey, go get some water immediately! my canteen is in my bag." i say while gently lowering Robin to the ground. i prop her up where i was just sitting, and i check for a pulse. yeah, shes breathing alright. but she looks starved of hydration. harvey comes back and hands me the water, and i pour some into her mouth. i wet some moss and hold it against her forehead to cool her down. she should wake up any minute now..
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm

My eyes slowly, open. Through hazy vision i see other people. and for a brief moment i think they're angels and i have died. But my visin clears, revealing Harvey and Jazz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:53 am