Hunger Games RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay your favorite characters in the Hunger Games. A popular series by Suzanne Collins.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Let The Games Begin!!!
The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» 64th Annual Hunger Games
The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:02 pm by mariah945

» Last day to prepare!!!
The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 am by clue=rue+clove

» Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey)
The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Meeting of all the tributes.
The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 am by TheGirlOnFirexx

» The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games.
The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Your first subject
The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Similar topics

The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games.

~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games. Empty The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games.

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Arena: (chosen by Jazz and Robin) (the weather is pretty cold and the season is fall) the main areas are the forest on one side, mountans on the other, and somewhere deep in the forest there is a swamp. but the water is murky and pretty much undrinkable- even when purified. but what the tributes dont know, is there is a stream running around the perimeter of the arena. holding clear water, fish, (an advantage to district four), and other animals who use it often to eat and drink. its as close to paradise as you can get in the arena. but beware, since all the tributes who know about it will camp there, be sure to find the competitors searching the stream for other tributes. In the mountains be careful not to bump into any mountain lions. they are very dangerous, and could possibly be mutated by the capitol. speaking of which there are mutt mosquitos that are highly posionous and deathly. one bite causes agonizing pain, and slowly kills you- unless you find the cure of course. which happens to be a rare kind of plant. the cornucopia is in the middle of the arena, and right between the forest and mountians, so you can pick which direction to go right when the 60 seconds are up and you grab your stuff. good luck! and may the odds be ever in your favor!!!

Outfit: light brown shirt, black pants, dark brown jacket with a forest green hood. regular hiking boots that are good for both mountains and running through the forest. i advise you to try to keep the insides away from being soaked with water. because the material on the inside is specifically made to prevent frostbite, and when wet, it takes days to dry. which completely defeats the purpose. (just a heads up!)