Hunger Games RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay your favorite characters in the Hunger Games. A popular series by Suzanne Collins.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Let The Games Begin!!!
Let The Games Begin!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» 64th Annual Hunger Games
Let The Games Begin!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:02 pm by mariah945

» Last day to prepare!!!
Let The Games Begin!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 am by clue=rue+clove

» Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey)
Let The Games Begin!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Meeting of all the tributes.
Let The Games Begin!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 am by TheGirlOnFirexx

» The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games.
Let The Games Begin!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Your first subject
Let The Games Begin!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

3 posters

Let The Games Begin!!!

TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Let The Games Begin!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let The Games Begin!!!

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:59 am

i looked up at him "it looks infected. jazz has some disinfection cream. for now i'll just wrap it up."
    very carefully and as gently as i could, i used the clean gauze to wrap his arm.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:00 am

And before i know it... Im all alone. I try spearing fish with my knife while sitting on the edge of a stone in the shallow water. But it becomes difficult to retrieve the small blade on every missed shot. So i give up and just sit on the stone. Thank goodness for Robins talent in archery or i would be dead already. Speaking of which why does Robin keep disappearing? Just to leave me here by the stream where the careers are probably waiting for an easy target like me. Does she not realize how much i rely on her? I know that sounds pathetic but its true. Can what Harvey said be true? Is Robin really in a plot with Alec and the careers to eliminate me and Harvey? If so, why did she save my life? I know i should trust her, but i cant help feel suspicious.
    clue=rue+clove

Post  clue=rue+clove Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:02 am

i bit my lip because the wound hurt at the slightest touch.
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:04 am

"lets get you to Jazz. Its getting kinda late and i dont want her and Harvey alone for too long." i helped him stand
    clue=rue+clove

Post  clue=rue+clove Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:08 am

"im not sure about going back."
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:09 am

"what'd you mean? you have to come back. look what happened to you when you left."
    clue=rue+clove

Post  clue=rue+clove Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:10 am

"i cant get attached..." he wispered
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 am

I start feeling really tense and i feel a panic attack coming on. it worsens when i try to go back to the side of the stream, and the current speeds up. i hestitate before going anyways, and i immediately regret that decision. i underestimated the strength of the water, and im carried away down the stream. now i really start to panic as i am surged underwater and swallow mouthfulls at a time. my mind races back to the time where i almost drowned as a child. i realize death is upon my shoulder either way. i can drown here, or be swept away for some other tribute to find me and kill me anyways. since after all, nobody even knows im in danger.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content