Hunger Games RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay your favorite characters in the Hunger Games. A popular series by Suzanne Collins.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Let The Games Begin!!!
Meeting of all the tributes. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» 64th Annual Hunger Games
Meeting of all the tributes. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:02 pm by mariah945

» Last day to prepare!!!
Meeting of all the tributes. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 am by clue=rue+clove

» Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey)
Meeting of all the tributes. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Meeting of all the tributes.
Meeting of all the tributes. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 am by TheGirlOnFirexx

» The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games.
Meeting of all the tributes. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Your first subject
Meeting of all the tributes. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

3 posters

Meeting of all the tributes.

~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Meeting of all the tributes. Empty Meeting of all the tributes.

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:08 pm

(reaping still in process)
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Meeting of all the tributes. Empty Iris' p.o.v. On the reaped tributes.

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:40 pm

So far, only a few tributes have been picked. She was extremely nervous that Harvey was picked. How could her best friend be picked?! Sigh she didn't want to kill him. But she wanted to get back to her family as soon as possible. Watching the television with her mentor Julie Frock, a very poised woman, she reviewed all the picked tributes. There wasn't any she extremely liked- exept for
    a young girl named Willow. She seemed like the perfect person to have on her side. Hopefully she didn't think her skills were weak. Cause she was one of the youngest tributes picked, Willow probably won't think of her as a great advantage. Although she was from district 12... There were a few others that caught her eye, but she wanted to avoid close relationship with anyone before I kill them. Or someone else gets them first. Now... What to do
    about Harvey...?
    clue=rue+clove

Meeting of all the tributes. Empty Reaping: Alecs Pov

Post  clue=rue+clove Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 am

i cant bealeved i was picked...what will my little Brother do without me? Its only us and our mother whos a drunk. Poor sam..He wont stand a chance at surviving without me.....i have to win. But why did the girl i get all nervous and tounge tied talking to! i dont know how to kill, let alone the girl i like..
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Meeting of all the tributes. Empty Robin's pov

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 pm

I stared blankly at the screen, watching as kids were called up to their death. I didnt care that i was going. So what if i died? i had no one to go home too, therefore, no one to care if i died. a girl, about 13 was called up for one of the tributes for District 7. i bit my bottom lip and leaned forward. Right away, i decided to take her as an ally even though i had no idea how much of an advantage she would give me. Oh well. If it comes down to us two i'll let her win. even though i don't plan to make it very far. Especially since i probably wont get any sponsors. who would wanna support a scrawny, waste-of-space like me?
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Meeting of all the tributes. Empty The Reaping, Harveys pov.

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:28 pm

I cant stop looking at her. the way she talks, the way she smiles.. its almost like watching an actor. exept for her its natural. i dont know how in the world she does it, but its like i cant breathe. i mean.. weve been like best friends for over a year now, and i still have the same feeling every time. she probably knows i like her but she doesnt show signs of ever liking me back. i mean... why would she? im just an ordinary guy. but one day, i have a feeling, things will change. wait- what am i thinking? ill be dead before THAT happens. she might even be too. but for the moment, im just gonna enjoy staring at her. right now were watching people being reaped for the second time. we did yesterday but that was mostly in shock. now were noticing every detail of our fellow tributes, even taking notes, to see our competition. the career tributes are all buff and creepy looking exept for a guy from 2 that knows everything about anything. theres a few other people but im not too interested. im just going to try to enjoy my last few days alive...
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Meeting of all the tributes. Empty Re: Meeting of all the tributes.

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:45 am

i went through the most agonizingly slow procedure ever. being stripped naked down to nothing, having all the hair ripped off your body, then standing there self consious for 20 or more minutes. it was horrifying. then my stylist came in. a capitol know it all beautician. sigh, it keeps getting worse. but he did wonders for me. my semi-sraight hair was now twisted in spiral curls down my neck and shoulders, i was wearing this blinking dress. (my districts main industry is technology, but i live on a farm and im not used to technology as much as my dad. who is divorced and i hardly ever see him.) but the dress wasnt too drastic so i didnt complain. i had lights all over me, my hair, my outfit, even my skin had radiant colors. i felt like a christmas tree. i went out, the crowd loved me, i came back in. But boy was it hard to stay calm when Harvey stared at me continuously. it was bad before, but now its just plain crazy. you can almost see the drool coming from his mouth. although i kinda enjoy the attention. i know its selfish, but hey, i better enjoy it while i can! i cant help but think to myself that Harvey didnt look to bad himself. he glowed like the stars in the sky. but i shook my head and moved on. i know i dont have time for any kind of relationship at this moment.
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Meeting of all the tributes. Empty Makeover robin's pov

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 am

I stood their silently as my prep team remaked me. Ripping hair off my body, plucking my eyebrows...all the works. Every time i had to resist the urge to slap their hands away. i was already self conscious of my body, and having strange capitol citizens touch me made it worse. I barely tolerated the make up, and nearly cursed when they brought out every hair product known to man. I closed my eyes like my stylist(i actually liked her.) told me as she slipped me into my clothes. It wasn't until i opened my eyes that i realized how much work they must've done. My hair was in my regular two-braids hair style, but interwoven through them were ribbons of dark grey, black, flaming red, orange, and yellow. The girl in the mirror wasn't me. she looked like some kind of flamming goddess. this girl had dramatic eye makeup that i think i heard my stylist call the "smokey eye", perfect eyebrows, and lips painted a deep red. Flames licked up her arms and her dress completed the effect of her being covered in flames. It was a strapless number that came to this strange being's knees, it seemed to be made of flames itself. wait...it was made of flames. but, it wasn't burning her. It wasn't until i moved and the girl in the mirror mimicked my movement that i realized this girl is, infact, me. i stepped into the jet black pumps my stylist put out for me and followed everyone down for the chariot ride. The whole time i didn't smile, or wave. i stood like a rock. Wiping my face of expression.

Sponsored content

Meeting of all the tributes. Empty Re: Meeting of all the tributes.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:23 am