Hunger Games RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay your favorite characters in the Hunger Games. A popular series by Suzanne Collins.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Let The Games Begin!!!
Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» 64th Annual Hunger Games
Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:02 pm by mariah945

» Last day to prepare!!!
Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 am by clue=rue+clove

» Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey)
Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Meeting of all the tributes.
Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 am by TheGirlOnFirexx

» The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games.
Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Your first subject
Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey)

~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) Empty Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey)

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:26 am

after the game makers performance, some of the tributes left. Me and Harvey stayed behind. we didnt know why. we didnt even speak much. we just waited. finally the last person came out, the girl form district twelve. i recognized her from the chariot. she looked amazing. she was the same girl i wished to be allies with. even though i doubted she would want to. she looked disappointed. like she knew she blew the performance. i decided now was the time. "Hey," i said casually. "Are you heading anywhere?"
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) Empty Robin's pov

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 am

i turned my head to look at the girl who spoke. The female tribute from district 6. Stuck at her side as if by glue, was her district partner. I racked my brain for their names and finally found them: Havery was the boy, Jazz was the girl. Them being from district six explains all the lights, i had to admit, they did look good and the crowd loved them.
    "um i was just going to check out the stables." i replied. After she saw my training score i wondered if she'd even ponder having me as an ally. probably not.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) Empty continued...

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 am

the stables.. hmm. so she liked horses too? that was a great opportunity to ride and have a nice chat. "do you mind if i- i mean we- tag along? i wouldnt mind a ride or even chilling in the stables to finally get a nice breath of fresh hay again." i said. i hope she says yes, i think to myself.
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) Empty Re: Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey)

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:48 am

i looked at them for a second then shrugged "if you want too. Um im kinda missing being around animals."
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) Empty Re: Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey)

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:53 am

harvey finally speaks up. but of course, about me. im used to being embarassed this way, his nonstop droning of everything about me. i gave up trying to get him to stop. "Jazz LOVES animals!", he says, "she knows everything about them!! she wont let me pass by a hurt animal without taking them back and healing them, and she-" i finally cut him off by slapping my hand over his mouth. "im sorry for the interruption. lets be on our way." i said while giving Harvey a good glare. i wont let him ruin my opportunity to get a decent ally.
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:59 am

i gave them both wary looks before nodding. After a few minutes of aimlessly wondering around i found the stable. A slow smile crept unexpectedly onto my face. I drunk in the smelly of horses, hay, and leather. I looked around the huge stable that was buzzing with activity. Avox's rushed around, leading horses, carrying buckets full of grain or water, or throwing fresh hay into the dozens of stalls.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey) Empty continued..

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:05 am

i find my ride: a black and white shetland pony, and Robin and Harvey do the same. we begin our ride around the training place, and we get talking about things. finally i just blurt out, "Do you want to be allies?" im hopelessly hoping for a yes...
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:09 am

"wait...woah woah woah. you want me a scrawny, under weight girl from district twelve who probably wont survive longer then a day to be your ally? id give you no advantage. besides, don't you think lover boy there would want you all to himself?" i gestured towards Harvey
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:16 am

she made a good point so i took a moment to reply. Harveys face looked priceless at the moment anyways so i had a second to plan my next words while Robin watched Harvey. "Yes. Yes i would want someone like you. Harvey," i say glancing at him," is just fine with or without you. The more the merrier. or let me rephrase that. the more the longer..." i say my voice cracking," longer to survive. you have plenty to offer besides being helpless. ive seen you. watched you. youre all i want for an ally. and if you dont want to its perfectly fine. i would understand why you think i could be helpless." i said disappointedly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:23 am