Hunger Games RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay your favorite characters in the Hunger Games. A popular series by Suzanne Collins.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Let The Games Begin!!!
Let The Games Begin!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» 64th Annual Hunger Games
Let The Games Begin!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:02 pm by mariah945

» Last day to prepare!!!
Let The Games Begin!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 am by clue=rue+clove

» Jazz and Robin meet for the first time. (with Harvey)
Let The Games Begin!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:16 am by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Meeting of all the tributes.
Let The Games Begin!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 am by TheGirlOnFirexx

» The Arena/ Outfit. info about the actual games.
Let The Games Begin!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

» Your first subject
Let The Games Begin!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm by ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

3 posters

Let The Games Begin!!!

~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Let The Games Begin!!! Empty Let The Games Begin!!!

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:34 pm

The 60 seconds are up, the gong sounds, let the games begin!!! may the odds be ever in your favor! (:
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Let The Games Begin!!! Empty Re: Let The Games Begin!!!

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:38 pm

i run to the cornucopia. only one thing runs through my mind. i gotta get out of here. i grab a belt full of knifes and a bag of supplies. i figured Harvey would also grab something. then i ran to the mountains. Robin never did tell me if she wanted to be allies... i guess we will find out soon.
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Let The Games Begin!!! Empty Robin's POV

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:11 pm

I took off at a full out sprint for the cornucopia. I managed to snag a silver bow and a quiver of twelve silver arrows, before taking off into the woods. The first tall tree i could find i climbed. I picked a sturdy branch up high to sit on and catch my breath. I could hear the bloodly battle raging at the cornucopia. I seriously hoped Alec hadnt gotten himself into that mess. I slung my quiver across my back, and put my bow on one shoulder, then started climbing again. I made it to the top and peerd out through the leafy canopy. On one side, the forest in was currently hiding in. On the other, huge mountains jutted up through the ground like teeth. Then, my eyes caught sight of something very,veryuseful. Around the arena, was a stream filled with clear water. I wonder if anyone else has found it...if so, there's probably tributes all ready making camp there. I took a mental picture of the arena before climbing down and perching back on my branch.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 pm

the last words Harvey said to me were "dont go anywhere far until you find me." well here i am. waiting. a good 15 minutes have past sitting behind a rock with a full view of most of the arena. i decide somethings wrong and i get up to go look for him. i know this is a risky move, but hes my best friend. he would do the same for me. when i get to the cornucopia its a bloody mess. then i see him, on the ground, his side stabbed. i scream "Harvey!!!!", i dont care if the whole arena hears me, i just run to him. i pull out the knife in his side. "we need to get out of here!" i tell him urgently. right now we are closer to the forest, so i quickly decide to head in there. i help harvey up, and he limps as fast as possible into the forest with me by his side.
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:35 pm

I tensed at the sound of footsteps crunching fallen leaves. Well, one set sounded like footsteps. the other was more of a dragging sound. I slowly stood up on the branch, and already had a loaded bow. i pulled back the bow string but kept it pointing down at the branch while my eyes scanned the forest below.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:26 pm

i suddenly got a bad feeling. i grabbed onto Harveys jacket, and when he turned to give me a questioning look i put my finger to my lips. i could feel someone near us. normally i wouldve run away as fast as possible, but with Harvey injured, it was impossible. so we just stood there. volnerable and easy prey.
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Jazz? Harvery? i returned the arrow to my quiver, and slung the bow back over my shoulder before jumping down from the tree. I caught sight of Harvey's blood stained jacket.
    "cornucopia?" i asked. already knowing the answer
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:45 pm

"yeah." we both said at the same time. "he needs somewhere to rest. i was going to head towards the mountains to find a cave, but thats out of the question since he cant climb." i said. "you never answered my question..." i begin.
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 pm

I hesitated. being in an alliance would be a good idea...but doing so would mean having to tell her about my handicap. And if i do...would she still want me as an ally? I seriously doubted it. Instead i just said:
    "i'll help you find a place to rest."
    I couldnt help but worry about Alec. Even though i barely know him, he is still my district partner.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:56 pm

i knew she didnt want me as an ally. "I'll help you find a place to rest." translates into "i dont want to be allies with you, but im trying to be nice about it." oh well. i still have Harvey. "okay then," i say. trying not to show how disappointed i am. "lets get going then."
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:11 pm

I started through the woods. My light, soft, tread making no sound. Every muscle tense, every nerve on end. I had one hand on the bow just incase.
    clue=rue+clove

Post  clue=rue+clove Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Alec- i ran about fifteen yards in grabbing one of the last backpacks and sprinted away only to get a knife thrown into the back of my leg. i continued to run ony to trip and soon to be kicked in the side. i flipped over to find the girl from district two looming over me, a long knife in her hand that hung over my heart. "hello district 12, and goodbye district 12."
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:20 pm

I jumped at the sound of someone hitting the ground...hard.
    "i'll be back. Stay here." i made sure to emphazizes the 'stay here' part as i jogged away. While on the run, i loaded my bow, just in case. You can never be to careful especially when you're in an arena full of people who wanna have my blood. My stomach knotted up when i saw Alec on the ground. The female tribute from two- i think i've heard people call her Eli- stood over him. i lifted my bow before calling out: "i suggest you let him up. now."
    clue=rue+clove

Post  clue=rue+clove Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:27 pm

ELi- i turned away from district twelve boy to find his didtrict partner pointing and aroow at me. "And you care why? one less tribute for you to kill. if you leave now i might be nice and give you a head start."
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:29 pm

My eyes flickered to Alec then back to her
    "let him up." i repeated.
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:30 pm

While i wait i sit Harvey down at the bottom of a huge tree. theres a small hollow in it so we crawl in. its in plain sight so robin can be sure to find us. i check my bag for my first aid kit, and i find a few bandages, some gauze, and a small bottle of hydrogen peroxide. i clean his wound, and wrap it up. i give him a sip of water from my canteen and i tell him to rest. i guard the entrance, knife in hand.
    clue=rue+clove

Post  clue=rue+clove Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Alec- why was she doing this? shes never even spoke to me.

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:40 pm

I immideatly ran to him. i swear, i almost fainted at the sight of blood. I gritted my teeth and kneeled by his side.
    clue=rue+clove

Post  clue=rue+clove Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Alec- i staired at her in disbelief for a while "why did you do that?"
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:45 pm

"because i wasnt just going to let you die. here, i'll help you up." i stood up and offered him my hand
    clue=rue+clove

Post  clue=rue+clove Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Alec- i took it and stood. I pulled the knife from the back of my leg.
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:51 pm

"here. lean against me. i'll help you walk. I bet Jazz can help you. and, keep the knife. we can clean it off and use it."
    clue=rue+clove

Post  clue=rue+clove Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:52 pm

he nodded "thanks"
    TheGirlOnFirexx
    TheGirlOnFirexx

Post  TheGirlOnFirexx Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 pm

I managed to shoulder him the whole way to the hollow that Jazz had found.
    "back." i grimly stated
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~
    Admin

Post  ~HopeForWingsToFlyAway~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 pm

When Harvey started to wake again i crawled back over to him. "Robin should be back soon." i say. Harvey looks at me "im glad you came back for me. i thought i was just going to bleed to death there." he whispers. i put my hand on his shoulder and whisper back "i would never let that happen to you Harvey." then he does something outrageous. he leans in to kiss me. i panic, and pull away. "whoa.. what are you doing?" i ask. "i- i just thought..." he starts. "nevermind that. now isnt the time." i turn my attention to guarding the entrance again, before Robin shows up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content